Clear all

Community of Light

Page 1 / 2

H2H
Admin
Topic starter
(@h2h)

Hello loves!!!!

This is where you can connect with our community of light! Share stories, experiences, ask questions!!!! I will try to be more active on here too!

xoxoxox

T

17 Replies
 H2H
Admin
Topic starter
(@h2h)

I will be going LIVE on IG tonight to offer intuitive guidance by answering questions <3 <3 <3

(@aedoyle993)

Hello, are there any meditations or suggestions, ideas, guidance on surrendering.  This is something I am struggling with right now, I'm sure I am not alone in this.  Any nudges would be greatly appreciated! 

Amanda

4 Replies
 H2H
Admin
(@h2h)

@aedoyle993 OOOOO girl!!!! Surrender it is a thing 🙂 Surrender and allow are sometimes interchangeable! I will make sure to do something for this next week!!!

xo

T

H2H
Admin
(@h2h)

@aedoyle993

Phil Good 🙂 The whole video is great...Keep your eyes peeled for 24:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nn1Cy9IHSs

xo

(@aedoyle993)

@h2h This was an interesting watch for sure! Thank you for sharing, I really appreciate you! xoxo

H2H
Admin
(@h2h)

@aedoyle993 veeeeerrryyyy XO

Customer
(@kmrezazadeh)

Hi there,  

I don't have any suggestions for you because I am new to this.  I, myself am looking for  suggestions on a quick  morning ritual to start my day and energize my soul.

3 Replies
 H2H
Admin
(@h2h)

@kmrezazadeh I find any sort of daily practices to connect to the earth and call in universal energy is golden! 

I'm curious to see what other people feel too!

xo

(@aedoyle993)

@kmrezazadeh I find it varies from day to day.  I choose between gratitude practice, journaling, pulling tarot cards, casting runes, lighting a candle, visualizing that shower is cleaning my energy field, read a section in Raise your vibration by Kyle Gray or meditating.  I may do one or many of these things daily.  I find that it helps me to ground and start my day off on a good foot.

Customer
(@kmrezazadeh)

@aedoyle993i

Customer
(@kmrezazadeh)

Thank you for your excellent ideas. I really love how you turn your shower is cleansing your energy field. 

The guides in the meditation today offerred me some adviceas well:  daily intention setting meditation with a black protection candle: dedicated practice on the piano as my creative outlet, and making a ruby quartz pendant for extra strength and protection. 

Page 1 / 2
Share: